Saturday, July 11, 2009

First 5000 km on my ninja

Heya, my Kawasaki ZX-6R (known as Ninja, yr. 2002) odometer hit first 5000 km with me. I bought it on November, riding since February. No accidents (knock-knock), I met few crazy car drivers though. I hope it will remain that way for a long time. I'm trying hard to ride safely.

It did recall my memories from my first car journeys. I has been driving like an idiot. At least I feel it that way today. I think it's the same with the motorcycle now – that I'll see later.

I love it! Especially cornering is great adventure. I read about that much. Trying to catch up the information, still lea(r)ning. Who would say it'll turn right, when you push right handle forward?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What lame dick. Your motorbike felt you down on the floor. Do not paint us :P